News

Staff Governors

Mrs Muller

Miss Perry

Miss Perkins

I have taught at Wroughton Junior School across Key Stage 2 over the past eleven years and am currently leader for Year 4. In addition to my teaching responsibilities, I am coordinator for Modern Foreign Languages and Science, and achieved the Primary Science Quality Mark for the school last year. I aim to pass on a love and curiosity of science and the world around us and a lifelong love of learning. Prior to teaching, I was a scientist in the food industry.  I enjoy working at the school and supporting the federated governing body to provide support and challenge for both schools.

Mr McCarney

I have worked at the Junior School since March 2016 as Interim Headteacher, supporting the school through this difficult period in it’s life.  I retired in 2015 after being a headteacher for 25 years but was asked by the Local Authority to support this school.  I have enjoyed my time here working with staff and governors to move the school forward and setting it on the right track become a good school.  I will finish woking in the school at Christmas and I’m sure will miss all of the wonderful children who come here.

Mrs Walker

My name is Nicola Walker and I am a staff governor. I work as a reception teacher in the infant school and have been at Wroughton for 9 years. I am also maths subject leader in the infant school.